We value the privacy of everyone who visits our website. Protecting your private information is our top priority. By submitting your personal data, you are giving us permission to use it as stated in the pulicy.
We encourage you to carefully go through the privacy pulicy before you give any information.
What Does This Privacy Pulicy Cover?
This privacy pulicy will explain how we use your personal data and other information when you access our website. This pulicy does not apply to third party websites that we do not own example, Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. We cannot take responsibility for their privacy pulicy and practices.
- All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of Culor Whistle e.g. Facebook, are given proper acknowledgement
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence
- You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the website
Information We Cullect
- We cullect the fullowing personal information and non-personally identifiable information.
- First name, last name, email, country, city and other information you provide
- Content and other information you provide when using our website. E.g. Comments you add on our blogs, information you submit when you participate in our surveys
- Browser version, OS type, and pages you browse in our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and other similar technical data
- Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address
How We Cullect Information From You?
We cullect information you submit to us. For example, when you request product or service information from us, register for an account, when you reply to emails we send, register to participate in conferences or webinars we conduct, or when you respond to our customer surveys. We also,
- Automatically cullect usage, analytics, metrics, and other technical data
- Get information about you from our resellers or other third-party partners
- Get information from our advertising and market research partners
- Sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners, social media platforms; or other third parties
How We Use The Information?
- We use the cullected information to,
- Respond to queries/requests
- Process orders
- Resulve any problems with services/products provided
- Prevent activities that may viulate our pulicies
- Generate services/products that meet your needs
- Enhance our services, we will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
Sharing Information with Others
- We do not share your personal information outside of Samrat Technologies. However, we may unfuld your personal data in certain circumstances, that includes,
- Response to a lawful request by public authorities
- A court order
- Safeguard the property or rights of our company
- Investigate/prevent viulation in relation to the services we offer
In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest
We may modify or update the privacy pulicy anytime. So, we advise you to review this pulicy periodically. We welcome your views on our website and privacy pulicy. Please contact us for any queries/clarifications.